Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it Begins

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So it Begins - Page 4 Empty Re: So it Begins

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:12 pm

"We are not going to play games with her." Evelynn says, once again in a commanding voice. Her eyes flash with golden light as she narrows her focus on the water nymph and focuses the divine might empowering her onto the enchantress. ((Moving over hunters mark)) "Either we kill her, or we leave. If you have to bind up Sonkei and drag him behind us, but no one is going in that water unless we know it's safe. And don't trust a word out of that things mouth."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:29 pm

The nymph's smile turns into a frown. "Fine, i see how it is," she snaps her fingers. Sonkei, pauses for a moment, then shakes his head.
"I-I umm..." he turns to the nymph, then back to the party, then back to the nymph, and then sits back down looking rather defeated.
"There, i have released your friend, just go in peace."
"We can still kill you," Knives says.
Sonkei looks up, his face hardening some. "I am inclined to seek retribution for the humiliation, nymph."
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Peace? Funny how generous things become when you have the upper hand. We could take her, given the show her elemental guardians put up. Still... if you can walk away from a fight it's usually the better idea...
Eve stays silent but wary, watching the others and the nymph.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:42 pm

The nymph's eyes narrow. "If you kill me, the magic in this spring leaves. I shall instead offer to let you take as much as you have ways to carry."
"What good will it do us?"
"To drink from my spring will heal and invigorate you."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Eve frowns, looking somewhat upset. "Damn, there goes my dreams of a bath. We also have no way of knowing if the water will do what you say."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 pm

"So come back and kill me if it doesn't. Three of you could kill me if I poisoned the first person to drink it."

"The water should be beneficial in nature. That's why the elementals guard it."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Evelynn thinks on this for a moment, then nods. "Very well, I'll stay here and keep an eye on her. You guys fill up our water skins, then we head out."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:41 pm

A quantity of water floats into the air before the nymph, allow the party to easily fill their waterskins. Then, they walk back the way the came. After short while, Sonkei says "So. How about we never speak of this again, hm?"
Knives smiles, "What's it worth to you?"
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:46 pm

"I agree with Knives, now that we are out of danger..." Eve also looks at him wickedly, a smirk creeping across her face. "How embarrased would you say you are at this moment? Foot rub embarrassed? Back rub embarrassed? Cook for the next few days embarrassed?"
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Sonkei sighs, "Travel with you as a guide and guard?"
"We could always use more familiarity with the area,"
"I know a particularly good spot not far from here for that bath, and this one isn't guarded ny a nymph..."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:11 pm

"Hmmm..." Eve tauntingly taps her chin and seems to go into a deep thought. She makes a great deal of small Hmmm's and Hummm's. Then finally let's out a sigh.
"I suppose that's acceptable. I'd still be happy with a back rub though but a bath is a bath. Oh, and I suppose we could use you as a guide. Guard... Mmmhmm yeah guide should be good." She finishes teasingly, in the same way you rib a friend after they do something embarrassing.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:30 pm

"I would've torn that thing apart if it could bleed..." Sonkei mutters.
"I'll just lord it before you later," Knives says.

Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:35 pm

"Huh, strange. I don't remember having any issues with it, it just bled water instead. Much easier to get out of my gear and hair."
Eve rolls her shoulders and gives Sonkei a friendly smile. "We are heading to a spooky tower once you finish leading us to this bath spot. Either its empty, or its full of skeletons and other things like loot. We could use a fourth, want to come?"
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:55 pm

"Sounds like fun."

The party returns to the river and continues to follow it west. The land begins to incline further as they near the edge of the Worldnose mountains. The great river falls from the mountainous steps, a geography reminiscint of the mountinas In this picture. However, Sonkei leads the group up the various ridges. At dusk they come across the spot. Nestled within the tall rocks is a large pool of water, fed by a small offshoot of the Rushaw river that falls into the pool from above, and trickles back out on the far side. A large portion of relatively smooth, dry stone also rests at the edge of the pool against the mountain.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:29 pm

"Oh Terra yes." Eve cries, letting out a exasperated sigh. "Let's pitch a few tents and get dinner cooking. Then, I'm taking a dip. Water Nypmhs or no."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:42 pm

"Do what with it?" Sonkei asks. He carried the corpses of a few birds he caught along the way.
"Cook?" Knives said, raising an eyebrow. "To heat until edible."
"Huh," Sonkei said, apparently finding the idea quite novel. Evelynn knew from her father than Elves, at least unseelie elves, didn't cook their meat.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:54 pm

"Trust me, way better then raw. And once you add the proper seasoning and spices, maybe a little mixed in herbs..." Evelynn starts to rattle off various cooking facts while stripping off her armor, tossing it into a neat pile piece by piece. Cooking was always a favorite pass time of hers when she could afford the time. "Dad said the Unseelie never cooked their meat, which honestly makes me feel pretty sad for you guys. I get that it's the natural way but, I can firmly say unnatural is better here." She finishes, tossing off her left boot.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:50 am

Sonkei shrugs. "Perhaps you have a human tounge that can't fully appreciate raw meat. One can prepare meat with spices without heating it, you know." Knives makes a disgusted sound.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 am

"Hey man don't diss my tounge, it's pretty skilled and experienced. Trust me on that." Evelynn responds, slipping the sword from around her body and dropping it alongside the rest of her armor. She fives the group a friendly nod then starts to walk to the pond. "Keep my food warm, I'll be back in a bit. And someone please show our new friend how to actually eat food. Spices on raw meat? That's a culinary sin."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Sonkei rolls his eyes. As the sun goes down, fire are made, birds gutted and food prepared.

The water is not warm, but near to a nice fire it's still comfortable for the three furless adventurers. Sonkei remains dry, stretched out near the fire as the pale moon begins to creep up over the eastern horizon. The blood moon can be partially seen over the ridge behind them.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:52 pm

Walking over to the water, Evelynn wastes no time at all stripping off her thin undershirt and pants. Unceremoniously she also slips her bra and panties down, paying little heed to the show she gives to her friends as she bends over and slides the protective cloth down her firm thighs. She dives into the water with no hesitation, letting out an almost orgasmic cry once she surfaces. The clear water ripples behind her as she swims around, enjoying the feeling of water against her skin. Quite a nice contrast to water trying to kill her like before.

After taking her time with a casual swim she finally settles down and cleans herself. Rubbing dirt and sweat out of all the small crevices in her body, taking a bit more time then required on massaging and cleaning her breasts. Her nipples certainly showing signs of the cold air and water and having nothing to do with the movements of her fingers.

If only Knives was here... I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping with this...

Once her body is clean, Evelynn just floats belly up while the pale moon shines silvery light on her nude form. She stays like this for awhile letting the stress and pain of the last few days, the travel and the fighting, soak right off her.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Theo sets up the fire while Sonkei cuts up the birds, and Knives takes her turn cleaning under the waterfall.

"Hey Ev, you wanna heat these until edible?" Theo says as Sonkei finishes cleaning.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Walking over, shaking the water of her hair wearing a fresh shirt and pants... And little else up top as Sonkei can tell due to Eve nipping hard, she nods to Theo. "No problem man, I'll heat them up a little then sprinkle some of the spices I brought with me."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:59 pm

"Alright then, I'll take a dip myself," Theo says, then walks to the edge of the water and disrobes as Knives leaves the falling stream. She opts to lay her little naked body down next to the fire, resting her head on her hands.

Sonkei himself had already stripped down to his underwear to clean the birds, leaving his still wet skirt-thing to dry out by the fire. He sits down with his uncooked bird and cuts pieces off with his knife, then holds them to near to the fire such to warm them but not properly cook them before eating it off said knife.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:05 pm

After she gives Knives a slow, deliberate look over, Evelynn takes the rest of the birds and sticks them on a spit before slow cooking them. She fishes the spices out of her bag and starts to ready them, before asking Knives "How's the fire feel?"
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum