Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it Begins

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So it Begins - Page 6 Empty Re: So it Begins

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:49 am

Eve, with a mischievous smile, starts snaking the fingers on Knives hand between her legs. Her index slowly glides skates pass Knives's asshole, taking a quick trip around its puckered ring before making the rest of the journy to the tip of Knives pussy then slides in, starting to thrust in and out.
"Having troubles Lover? Maybe Sonkei was right and your not quite as impressive as me..." Evelynn teases, pinching Knives nipple and pulling back on it playfully.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:59 am

She doesn't last long like this. Knives exhales long and hard through her nose as her toes curl, then inhales similarly, expanding her chest and forcibly relaxing her muscles and unclurling her toes before tightening them all again, all at once. Fingers clenches tight into fists her upper body and legs curl in as her her pelvis convulses. Her mouth opens wide for a scream that never leaves her throat, then she rolls her head back along with her eyes. Her hand reaches up to claw at the breast Ev wasn't caring for as she made more spastic motions, and Ev had to work to keep hold of her.

Then all at once she went limp, breathing heavily.
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:04 am

"Already? Either that's really really good or I've been wearing you down."
Eve carefully lays Knives down then gets beside her, slowling tracing her fingers over Knives breasts and stomach.
"I was hoping to get you a little angry, you fuck better when your angry. But it seems you burned all your anger on the other pussy in camp. No matter..."
Eve leans in and plants a deep, caring kiss on her lips.
"You enjoyed the water. That's what counts."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 am

She exhales through her nose and return the kiss. "You... Should probably try that..." she says.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:14 am

"I want you to fuck me, not Terra. Otherwise I'd shove a stick up my ass. But... If it's as good as it looked then, well..." Eve bites down on her upper lip, then slowly slides her butt across the stone. She opens her legs up and offers her clit to the falling water, body all coiled up in antipication.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:19 am

The force of it suddenly ripples through her body. The water feels like a high power vibrator being pushed hard against her nethers.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:25 am

"OH FUCK!" Evelynn screams in shock and delight, arching her back in immediate response to the pleasure ripping through her body like wildfire. Unlike Knives, she doesn't hold back her sounds letting out loud cries of lust and desire, her lewd moans getting higher and higher the longer she stays beneath the water. Like Knives it doesn't take much for her to pop, reaching climax even quicker then her friend as her body convulses and quivers beneath the power of nature.

She falls back down besides Knives, slowly panting up and down before finally moaning "I t-take it back ah-ha. I'll b-be Terra's bitch any day... Hot fucking damn..."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Theo sits up in alarm, looks around, then is able to male out Ev and Knives's naked forms. He blushes, pauses, then lays back down and deliberately rolls over.

Sonkei sits up more lazily and looks over at the two lovers. "Couldn't find a log?" he calls out.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:43 pm

"Water. Way better. Go to sleep." Eve replies, panting heavily and taking deep breathes.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:57 pm

"Alright," he says with an amused tone, then lays back down.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 pm

"Good... Shall we continue? Or fall asleep?" Evelynn rolls over and mounts Knives, leaning in and whispering against her ear.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:50 pm

And so, the next morning they head out once more, still navigating the tricky landscape of the forest cliffsides. After a few hours, they come across the mouth of a cave...
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:11 pm

"Well, alright friends. Found ourselves a spooky cave. I suggest we send the intern in." Eve dismounts from her summoned horse and gives Sonkei a look. "That would be you, by the way. Being new and all."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm

"I'm an adventurer travelling with you, not your "new guy," Sonkei said frowning. "But i'd be glad to take the lead!"
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 pm

"Whatever you say new guy." Evelynn replies teasingly, graciously bowing and offering Sonkei the cave.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:47 pm

Sonkei sighs and enters the cave. Shortly there is a bend to the left, and firelight can be seen reflecting off the walls. "Who goes there?" Asks a strong but rough male voice.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:02 pm

"Travellers. My name is Evelynn, to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with?" Evelynn replies, signalling to the others to stop moving. She also pulls her shield off her back and readies it, but leaves her blade in its sheath.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:12 pm

"Step forward where I can see you, travelers."
Knives tenses up a little, but doesn't seem against the idea.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Don't make me regret this
Evelynn nods to the others and steps forward, expecting a trap or surprise attack and readying her shield.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Theo casts resistance on the leader, and the group advances. Moving around the corner, np trap springs. Instead they see an old but tough looming man with long white hair and beard, dressed in furs and sitting cross leggend before a fore. Beside him is a cougar with dark reddish fur and unsettlingly bright yellow-orange eyes.

The man nods, "My name is Morthall. Who are all of you?"

"Sonkei Kaminari," he says proudly, bowing slightly. The others defer to Ev.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:47 pm

"Evelynn Locke." Eve replies, saying her name once more and bowing at her waist slightly. She nods to the others and motions to them. "These are my friends and traveling partners..." trailing off at the end to let them introduce themselves.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:25 pm

"Theo Heinrick."
"Call me Knives."
"So... Why is surface cat travelling with a human and a halfling?" he asks.
"What's it to you what company I choose?"
"It's merely curious," he says, folding his hands and resting his chin upon them. "Your people are often so choosy about their company.
"Well, being *too* stuck up doesn't really get you anywhere," he replies. Knives gives him a suspicious but vaguely approving look. "If summer got one thing right it's that beauty should not be hoarded or concealed." At that Knives rolls her eyes.
Morthall lets out a tiny laugh through his nose and smirks slightly. "You still take pride in the court that bore your kind, but you are a surface clan are you not?"
"...yes, but my people remember from whence we came... How do you know so much."
He shrugs. "I have my ways," he says as Knives begins to get into a straring contest with the cougar. Morthall notices this, and says "Ah, yes how rude of me, this is Leiskahdus." The big cat bows her head slightly, as though aware that she's being introduced. Theo adopt a contemplative expression.
"...she can understand us, can't she?" he says. Leiskahdus seems to smirk at him.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:15 am

"Willing to bet that Leiskahdus is the smartest cat in the room." Eve replies, giving the cougar a nod of respect.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 pm

Knives grins at this, and Morthall laughs as heartily as one with a dour disposition can. "Are you going to let your compatriots speak ill of you felsidhe?"
Soneki pauses a beat, then shrugs. "They jest so they can feel better about themselves, I can hardly blame them." He gives Ev a sly glance.
"So are we just going to stand here while this guy ask about the cat?" Knives says, then adresses Morthall, "Just who are you? You given us a name but you're still just a mysterious old man in a cave as far as we're concerned."
Morthall pauses, and then nods. "I am but a wandering druid. Leishkah and I have travelled far and seen much. I have conversed with many fey entities in my time, which has led to the knowledge I possess of your feline friend's people."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:17 pm

Eve nods along as the druid explains himself, but doesn't feel the need to intercede at the moment.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum