Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it Begins

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

So it Begins - Page 5 Empty Re: So it Begins

Post by Author Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:26 pm

She sighs woth a pleased tone "Warm."

"So, where is this spooky tower?" Sonkei asks. "How do you know of it?"
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:39 am

"Heard stories about it when I grew up." Evelynn says, answering Sonkei's question while slipping off her own top and sliding closer to the fire. "Mmmhm, your right Knives, feels good. Anyways, the villagers were full of stories about these woods. Most of them were silly, my Dad said. But this tower intrigues me, and now that I have nothing to do checking it out seemed like an interesting idea."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:53 am

"Well I like your sense of adventure," Sonkei says. "And your friends had nothing better to do than follow you into the woods?"

"Preeeety much," Knives says.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 am

"Kinves, wanna fuck tonight? I know usually I wait for you to ask but figured I'd take the initiative tonight." Evelynn pulls the birds off and starts to sprinkle spices and herbs over the meat. "I'm glad to have you along, we are used to fighting as a four man squad but our last forth stayed behind in the army. I had to get out though, and I'm hoping we can build something. Make a name for ourselves, maybe make a small adventuring guild. Travel the world and see everything we can."
Eve stares deep into the fire as her eyes start to slightly glow with divine flame. "Be big damn heroes."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:26 am

"If we can find a good spot," Knives responds. The rock landing didn't have room for a full set of tents, and the trail they came up wasn't exactly level. Sonkei glances at her, then stares at Ev a moment.

"Big damn heroes, huh?" He nods approvingly.
"Personally," Theo says, as he pulls his pants on and returns to the fire, "I'm here for the discovery."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:30 am

"Could find a nice log and bend you over it." Evelynn says in response to Knives. She turns to look at Theo and Sonkei. "That's what Theo says. If he was being honest he's in it for the discovery and to do good. Not that raiding a tower will help people other then ourselves. We might be able to find good equipment though, maybe a curse or a ghost haunting."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:34 am

"Mn," Knives says, turning over and laying her head in her arms.

"True, as a general rule, helping people. But i didn't figure that was part of romping through this forest. Though putting spirits to rest is a good deed if it is legitimately haunted."

"So what made this tower stand out from the other stories you heard?"
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:48 pm

"Well, I know this tower exists for a start." Evelynn pulls the birds off the spit and starts spicing them up. "I know where the tower is..." She stands up, walking to Theo and Knives and hands them their meal. "And finally, dear Dad told me to never ever go there." She finishes, standing before Sonkei and handing him his cooked meal. She digs in to hers, taking a bite out of it and chewing, silhouetted by the fires glow. "Naturally it's the first place to go."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Sonkei accepts the cooked meat and tries it. He smirks, Well it's certainly easier to tear, must need that for your blunt human teeth."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Evelynns expression snaps to a sudden, serious demeanor. "Insult my cooking again and Knives will slit your throat while you sleep like she wanted to when we met you."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Sonkei looks surprised for a moment, then his smile returns. "Come on now, i was insulting your *teeth.*" Why is it always Knives you threaten people with anyway?"
"Because i'm threatening, asshole," Knives mumbles.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:33 pm

"No one would believe me if I said that Theo was going to bash their head in with a book. He'd consider that a waste of a good book! But Knives?"
Evelynn shrugs.
"She likes to get a little dirty."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:46 pm

"Yeah i uh, got that. I only wonder why you don't threaten anyone with yourself, you tore those elementals apart."
"Yeah I didn't play a part in that at all, just tore a hole in the one that was eating you."
"The point is you weren't as impressive as she was."
"More impressive than you,"
"Yeah because I didn't get my weapons magic'd up!"
"Doesn't change the fact that you were the only one to really get wet."
Sonkei just narrows his eyes.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 pm

"You're under selling Knives abilities and contribution, she held her own. As did you, even without any magical boost." Evelynn says chiming in. "And I don't threaten people with myself. I'll make promises, sometimes explain to people the different options they have and the consequences, results or out comes of particular choices." She returns to her seat and leans back, the fire bathing her body in a warm glow up to her neck. A warm glow that doesn't extend past her neckline, so it only highlights the curve of her perky breasts. A warm glow that, if Sonkei cares to notice, doesn't explain the golden sunlight momentarily spilling out of her eyes like small amber lanterns that hint at more then mere clerical power.

"But never threats Sonkei. Know that if I make you a promise, or if I tell you your options, that I am a honest woman my friend."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 am

Sonkei stares at her a moment, perhaps trying to figure out if he actually saw that.
He nods slowly. "Alright then."

After dinner the group curls up in bedrolls, except Sonkei who seems comforbalt enough with the ground, folding up his skirt thing to use as a pillow. He did travel very lightly.

However, after Theo and Sonkei fall asleep, Ec and Knives get back up to have a little fun...
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:48 am

Eve leads her good friend through the water and over to the falling stream. Without a word she grabs Knives by the waist and aggressively pulls her close, then lifts her up and sits her cute butt on the edge of the rock. She leans in close, pressing her lips against Knives's and sending her tounge snaking through.

"Mmmhm... Terra it's been to long..." She mumbles, moaning into Knives neck.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:00 am

"Mnnnn... Funny we wait until there's no woods to easily run off into to do this out here," she whispers, "But i'd be a crime not to fuck here," she empasizes that last line by pinching Ev's nipple.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 am

Eve squirms, then gently bites into Knives ear.
"It would be, and it's more fun this way. Just imagine if we got caught! Now be a good girl and lean back."
To help emphasize her point, Evelynn grabs Knives by her breasts and massages them while pushing her back.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:11 am

"But Ev, you know I'm a bad girl~" she says with a smirk, but still lets herself be pushed down against the cold stone, arching her back in anticipation.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:16 am

"True, true. So do as your told and I won't have to punish you." Eve says, giving Knives a playful slap on her womanhood. Bending over to get in a better position she slowly, teasingly traces a finger in clockwise circles around Knives's opening avoiding her clit.
"I thought I said I was going to bend you over a log, so I wonder how I ended up being the one bending over while yoooooouuu..." Eve flicks her middle finger against Knives pleasure button. "Get to lie down."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:22 am

"Hey you're the one pushing me down." She sighs pleasurably. "You know, water a couple of feet deep here, i could get in and lick you standing, like the edge of the bed... But wet..."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:27 am

"You first I think..." Eve says with a sinful tone, lowering her neck and starting to plant quick kisses and small nibbles around Knives nethers. Her smooth tounge plays with the folds of her lovers flower, pressing them back and forth while she skillfully pinches Knives clit.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:31 am

Knives puts her head back and quietly moans for awhile, her tiny clit growing hard. "Wait..." she says, sitting up and looking at the falling stream of water, "Carry me over to the waterfall, hold my clit to that..."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:35 am

"As you command Mistress." Eve replies sarcastically, then scoops up Knives in her arms and carries her to the waterfall, fingers squirming inside her all the while. Once she reaches the water she motions to Knives to spread open, then holds her against the falling water. One hand resting on her ass, the other gripping a tit between her thumb and forefinger.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:45 am

Instantly Ev can feel Knives's muscles clench as the force of the falling water pounds down upon her. She tries to surpress her noises, resulting in a strained sort of grunt. It doesn't take long wih that kind of preassure to get her breathing fast and heavy, a strained expression on her face.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum