Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it continues

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So it continues - Page 3 Empty Re: So it continues

Post by Artemis Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:40 am

"Afternoon." Eve says, giving the young fishermen a friendly nod from atop her horse. "Fishing going well today?"
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:02 am

They turn to look at the approacing party, and a glint of recognition sparks in their eye. "Is, is that Evelyn?" The closest one says, and Eve realises this was Gregory, the kid she had saved from wolves so long ago, now of age.

The other, whose name she could not remember, became more preoccupied staring at Sonkei.
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:22 am

"Ah Gregory! Good to see you, I was hoping I'd run into you when we stopped by!" Eve replies with a smile, dismounting from her horse and walking over to greet him. "But yes, it's me! Living and breathing still."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:47 pm

"It's... Great to see you again, who are your friends?" He asks without looking over to them.

While his initial reactions of being surprised and then glad to see her were genuine, Ev senses that something is wrong, that he became somewhat worried or uncomfotbale despite trying to hide it.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:37 am

"Starting out with the abnormal one, this is Sonkei." She says, gesturing to her newest traveling companion "You have nothing to fear from him, he's actually rather friendly. Strange taste in food though. Next we have Knives, one of my friends from army days and a good girl to have at your back in a fight. Lastly, the fellow that looks like a Lumberjack is Theo. He's a cleric and all around good, normal, average guy. Also Ex-military."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Sonkei gives a toothy grin when Ev mentions his taste in food, distinctly not teying to help the kid relax.

"Ah, good to meet you all. I'm Gregory and this is Matthew. Uh, still no offense but I'm not sure my village would be confortable letting in a, uh, a werecat." Sonkei raises and eyebrow at this. "Or whatever you are, sorry, but still."

"Really?" Matthew say quickly, giving Greg a pointed look, then turning back to Sonkei. "I'm sure it'd be fine."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:36 pm

"Is there a problem going on with the village right now? Everyone seemed real friendly when I first came through. I'll admit he's a little strange..." She then gives him a frustrated look in response to his toothy grin. "And needs to learn to present himself better. The goal is to not upset people Sonkei. But if I vouch for him it should be fine right?"
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"I present myself exactly as I intend to,"" Sonkei says, standing up a little straighter and giving Ev a sideways glare. "But I promise I don't eat people."

"No, no problem," Matthew says,

"Even so," Gregory says, "He's is a weretiger."

"Felsidhe."

"A what?" Greg asks.

"We're more like elves."

"Oh, I suppose that's somewhat easier then, we'd love you all to come by the village," Matthew says. And a little bit louder than he needs to.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Eve shoots Sonkei back a cold glare, then shrugs and turns to address Matthew. "Sounds good to me then. Could use a break from the road anyways."
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum