Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side Scene A - (-_-)

2 posters

Go down

Side Scene A - (-_-) Empty Side Scene A - (-_-)

Post by Author Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:56 pm

later that evening

Kalia approaches Marcy and the bar, taking a seat beside her. "I do hope you can forgive Troy and Kai's do-gooder tendencies... It seems your friend is just the same.
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Side Scene A - (-_-) Empty Re: Side Scene A - (-_-)

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:19 am

"Its... okay..." Marcy sighs, taking a swig from her beer. "Its not like I can really be angry at them for doing the right thing. I just... I don't like getting dragged into situations like this. Its not in my nature to sacrifice for others, I'm a predator. I survive, I get by and I take care of my own. This... this hero business isn't normal."
She stares down into the bottle before her, rolling it around in her hands and being overly interested in the way the liquid moves.
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Kalia sits down, back to the bar. She leans back against it, laying her arms out and leaning her head back. "Exactly, as am I. I don't think it's our place to interfere. They are predators, too. But, I have learned to accept their ways especially with Troy's powers depending on such rules. Why anyone would subject themselves to that is beyond me though."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 pm

"I.. God I don't know." Marcy shakes her head and turns to look at Kalia. "I feel like we are going to regret this. I'm used to dealing with problems like 'not knowing where my pants are' or 'to drunk to remember last night' or 'attacked by assassins.' Trouble usually comes to me, I don't go to it."
She takes another drink and sighs.
"I'm just out of my element here. My friend Mori would be loving this shit, but he seems to have a death wish."
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Kalia laughs heartily. "Then I must warn you, we have an affinity for trouble. This is not a vacation. But then, weren't you the one trailing assassins?"

Last edited by Author on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:41 pm

"Being trailed by assassins." Marcy corrects. "I stole some booty from them and they took offense to that. But, well..."
Marcy shakes her right arm.
"Dat booty."
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Kalia tilts her head. "Right, that's the proper wording.... What is that thing anyway?"
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:18 pm

"Dunno really. It was shiny, I wanted it, so I took it." Marcy says. "Helps me do blood sorcery and looks all fancy. And, when I have it the bad guys don't"
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:47 am

She shakes her head. "At any rate, I will sympathize with apathy but not with fear. You call yourself a predator but say that trouble comes to you - be it trouble or prey we come to it. You are beginning to sound like more a scavenger. Our problem or not, this is a hunt now, and it will not be the last time we hunt trouble."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:45 am

Marcy is silent for a moment, gripping the glass bottle in one hand and looking down at the table. Slowly her eyes turn to face Kalia, fixed in a image of quite fury. "And here I was... Hoping we could get along..." she whispers, then takes and drinks and slams the bottle down violently.

"You know, your right. I'm not a predator. Do you wanna know what a predator really does? They look, sneaking and slithering around for a good target. Someone weak, someone below their level. Someone who looks like a easy fight. Then, they wait for that person to be in a moment of weakness, and attack them with everything they've got in one blow. Hoping to kill or weaken the prey enough so that what comes next is a formality."
Marcelines nails start to harden, becoming blackened daggers at the ends of her hands. Her grip on the bottle tightens up causing the glass to scream.

"If a predator sees adversity, if they picked prey that will actually fight back, the predator runs away in search of a easier target. Gods forbid they have to actually fight a fair fight once on a while.  They might loose that! Can't have that now can we? Predators aren't badass hunters who face challenges greater then themselves, they are bullies who prey on the week and helpless running away at the first sign of danger. Predators... Predators are pussies."
The glass in her hand starts building small cracks on its surface.

"I, I am not a predator. And I'm not just some pretty face for Kai to fuck when he's not tied up under you like a bitch, while you ride him squealing like a typical whore. I am not a predator. My entire life  has been bullshit like predators trying hunting me. I've grown up one of the damned, and have to be careful that I don't smile to wide or self proclaimed "warriors of the gods" will try to strike me down."
The bottle cracks, shattering beneath Marcelines claw. She starts to smile, long sharp fangs displayed in a fearsome visage. The anger in her voice palpable.

"I don't get to walk around like you, tits hanging out because I'm this cool and exotic beast of the wilds. I have to be careful. I've been hunted down, enslaved and now I get to try and dodge assassins all my life. I'm not a predator, I'm a survivor. And I do that by avoiding trouble, not running right into it. It's doesn't work out like the stories in Auroras books honey! You don't come away from this a hero. Your body gets casually tossed away in the snow. Well, maybe you get fucked by wolves first. However, unlike Predators I don't run away when something confronts me. So, little miss Predator, why don't you run off now and get impaled by Kai some more, or do you want to see what happened when you try to fuck with me?"

Marcy has stood up at this point, anger and defiance raging in her eyes. Her arms seem to have... Hardened. Like a thick bone coating right around the hands and moving upwards. Her clawed hands are clenched in a position to slash and tear, her body tensed for violent combat and ready to dodge out of the way. Her fangs barred and her face one of a dark hunger. The soft curves and pretty lines of her face are gone, replaced by sharp gaunt edges.
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Kalia leaps high up on top of the bar area and whips her sickles out on instinct. But then for a couple seconds, she laughs again, like it was absolutely hilarious. Then she abruptly stops and smiles. (though she still looks ready to defend herself. "Better. I take it back."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Marcy looks at her, tongue flicking out to lick her lips... Then the anger dies and she joins Kalia in the laughter. Every joyous sound kills the fury more and more causing her features to return to normal.

"Okay, good... Good.." she giggles. "We can get along."

A mischievous look gets in her eye... Gleaming up at Kalia all tensed and ready for battle. "Wanna spar anyways? Or we could just grab a drink."
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Kalia just leaps at Marcy without warning, Sickles in hand.
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Marcy's blood blasts at Kalia in the air, forming a shot gun pattern while she twists her hands to create a long, doubled bladed sword. She rolls back, trying to create distance between her and the huntress.
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down