Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread E - Penny for your thoughts

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thread E - Penny for your thoughts - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread E - Penny for your thoughts

Post by Marceline Mori Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:04 am

Marcy nods in understanding, then takes a sip from her beer.
"I'm a vagabond. I deal with my problems by moving on. Last night is no exception. So, forgive me but I don't really want to talk about it right now. I just want to keep on walking. That doesn't mean I don't want to know what you ran from, because I do. But not right now. Hope you can understand"
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Thread E - Penny for your thoughts - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread E - Penny for your thoughts

Post by Author Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:12 am

Kai nods, then smiles. The heavy, wistful qualities from last night vanish as he returns to his enthusiastic sense, turning to face Marcy. "It's a beautiful day, no sense being dreary."
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceline Mori Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:15 am

"Cheers to that."
Marcy raises her beer towards Kai, then takes another long draught before staring off into the sun.
Marceline Mori
Marceline Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3