Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scene F - Aristotle's Hoard

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Scene F - Aristotle's Hoard - Page 5 Empty Re: Scene F - Aristotle's Hoard

Post by Aurora the Dragon Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 pm

"See, all I hear from you is excuses. I can't do this because of that, or this, or even that. Bla bla bla bla bla. It's crap. I know it, you know it, the world knows it. If you have a dream, you grab it any way you can. Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's not possible. If you really want it you do it. Obviously, I misjudged you. You apparently don't want it enough. Anyway, it was nice talking to you. I've got a boat to catch. Lead the way, Troy."
Aurora the Dragon
Aurora the Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

"Um... Aurora..." Troy warns, but Vanessa interrupts him.

"Maybe that's how the world looks from your perspective, but you don't know me, you don't know what's expected of me or what I've been through." Her tone is only slightly angry and almost apologetic, but still stern, as Aurora wasn't trying to be hostile. "So no, I can't, unless I run away with you - which will probably just get you all... killed." She briskly turns away to hide her face and puts her hood back on. "It was nice talking to you," she says, then retreats into the library.
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora the Dragon Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 pm

"It's nothing but excuses with her, isn't it? I understand wolven culture is ridiculously rigid, and stupid, but come on. There is absolutely no reason to let anything halt your dreams. She has clearly given up. The more she tells herself no, the more she'll be left wondering what could be. A painful existence, if I say so myself. I do not envy her. Anyway, let's get to the ship."
Aurora the Dragon
Aurora the Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Aurora begins to walk off, and Troy pauses before catching up, watching Vanessa go. Cedric leaps up on his shoulder. "Such an innocent view of the world," he says.

"It's a precious thing," Troy responds. "To be fair, I ran out on what my parents expected of me. But then, they weren't about to send people to retrieve me and kill my cohorts, either. Just who is she..."

"You could ask," Cedric says, but Troy glances at how far ahead Aurora had gotten (forcing Cedric to duck under his horn), and hurries after her.
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5