Skyline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread D - The Docks (1)

2 posters

Go down

Thread D - The Docks (1) Empty Thread D - The Docks (1)

Post by Author Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 am

Kai, Aurora and Cedric walk along the docks a short way. After a few blocks, Kai points out a pristine looking, dark wood ship a little larger than a yacht inlaid with silver filigree.

"That beauty is the Brilliant Specter. Ancient thing, found abandoned in an adventure." He turns to a pair standing before the ship. "Hey Troy!" he waves.

A dock-worker is arguing with a relatively lean Minotaur dressed in white and gold robes. The Minotaur is angrily pointing at the ship, but he looks over to Kai when he calls. "Ah, Kai there you are, this... is that a dragon following you?"
Author
Author
Admin

https://worldofskyline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Thread D - The Docks (1) Empty Re: Thread D - The Docks (1)

Post by Aurora the Dragon Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:34 am

"Wow! That's an amazing ship! I bet we'll have great adventures in this," Aurora says with a smile on her face and wonder in her eyes as she stares at the ship. When the minotaur speaks to her, she's pulled from her dreams of adventure long enough to give him a good look. She walks up and holds out her claw. "Hi! I'm Aurora! I live in this town, but I'm going to be heading off on this ship for the sake of having an adventure. You might have heard of my father, Aristotle. He lives in the great library in another part of town. That's where I grew up. Kai wants me to take him to see my dad, but he wanted to come out here first."
Aurora the Dragon
Aurora the Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:53 am

Troy stares at Aurora for a moment, then shakes her claw.  "My name is Troy Glavius, it's an honor to meet you. So, are, we...?"
"Can you drop this for a few hours?"
"Ye, yeah, give me a minute first." Troy walks back to the dockworker, exchanges a few words then returns to Kai and Aurora. "Shall we be off then?"
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora the Dragon Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:10 am

"Sure. I hope you don't mind if I fly up a bit. It's easier for me to navigate these stupid streets from the air. I'll make sure to stay close enough that you can see me and follow the streets so you don't get lost," Aurora says, and, without waiting for an answer, takes to the sky. "Come along now. We need to get going if we want to get back to the ship before dark."
Aurora the Dragon
Aurora the Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Author Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Aurora soars up into the air, gathering a few points fingers - especially from children.

"Here, follow me," Cedric says.

"So it's true," Troy says, "Her cat talks."

"Indeed I do, I see you're well read. My name is Cedric. Now, we best get moving before she forgets she's leading us."
Author
Author
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down